Every Story Has a Beginning:



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!




For those of you that don't know...
My name is Shabana and I am a
 junior at Union College in Upstate NY. I am an
 environmental science major (concentration in ecology) and a music minor (composer,arranger, violinist, vocalist, guitarist). 


I am currently living on Long Island and I have a Jack Russell Terrier named Ningo :)



My Purpose:
Honestly, I'm not very good at blogging. Most of the time I feel like I'm just making a list of places I've been and it's hard for the reader to understand what I am experiencing. What I would like for you all to understand is what my life is like living miles away from home!

SIX months: June ->December 2009
I've kind of had/have a lot going on...

June 19-July 11 ALASKA
July 12- July 14 Seattle, WA
July 20- Aug 14 Union College
Late Aug-Early Nov Australia (term abroad!)
Early Nov-Early Dec New Zealand (term abroad!)


These next couple of posts I'll try to summarize my summer thus far, but to put it into perspective...I'm leaving for Australia in less than a week. Aspirations and concerns regarding my term abroad 'Down Under'...soon to come!



0 comments:

Post a Comment